22 Απριλίου, 2011

The big ba(n)g theory

 
Mulberry Handbag SS 2011


Yesterday i was hanging with my girlfriends in a coffee shop. The discussion we were having was various (girls talk) and we ended up in bags. As a bagoholic i should know all the types of bags but when my friend ask me the difference between clutch and pochette, i wasn't sure about my answer...
I couldn't take it in so, i will dedicated a post to the types of bags.

A handbag, or purse is a handled medium-to-large bag and used to hold personal items such as wallet, keys, cosmetics, mobile phone.
Alexander McQueen Clutch SS 2011
A clutch is a medium-to-small-sized handbag with a short handle or without, designed to be carried (clutched) in one's hand (similar to a pocketbook).

LV Satchel 

A satchel, a soft-sided case usually of leather, used to carry papers or books, usually has a handle and often has a strap.

Prada Spring 2011 striped canvas flap tote bag

A tote, is a medium to large bag with two straps.

Bulgari Prussian blue calf leather oversize pochette 2011

A pochette, is from the french word which means "little pocket" - is a pocket handbag or wallet. I am happy that i managed to satisfy my friend's curiosity, and mine too...

6 σχόλια:

  1. love the pink d&g leather bag :DDD

    caramellitsa from

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. yes it's great..i prefer the prada...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. how great it is to find some new fantastic blogs like this :)

    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Wow, gorgeous post!!! Thank you, I actually didn't know the differene either!!! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. taa and annabelle thank you for yor comments!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. all those bags are awesome!!!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

thank you for your comment!!!