30 Οκτωβρίου, 2011

Tell me about yourself award

A few day ago i received from Emelia and her blog this award!!

Thank you so much girl!!!
The rules are:
  •  Thank and link back the person that awarded you
  •  Write 7 random things about yourself
  • Spread the award to 15 other bloggers
  1. I am a movie maniac
  2. I love shopping
  3. I can't find the 15 blogs to give the award to
  4. I want to travel all over the world 
  5. My spécialité is New York Cheesecake
  6. I am very organized person
  7. I hate lies and cunning
So, the award goes to:
  1. Rania - nothing like fashion
  2. Elli - caramellitsa
  3. Francesca R - don't call me a fashion blogger
  4. Evi - the style guide
  5. Marissa D. - style bows
  6. Larissa - a cup of fashion
  7. Fashion & Art
  8. Vero - blame  it on the boogie
  9. Moderna staxtopouta
  10. Greek Beauty bloggers 
  11. My stickland
  12. the q project
  13. Isabella- the piles of style
  14. feel what's real
  15. Ida - stylish maniac
Congrats to all girls!!!


6 σχόλια:

  1. Oooooooh thank you!!! I am honored!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ, για τη τιμή που μου κάνεις..έχω ήδη αναρτήσει σχετικό post..κάνε κλικ στο ''σ'ευχαριστώ΄΄,να μάθεις 7 πράγματα για μένα..φιλάκια πολλά<3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. thanks gia to sxolio sou! sygxarhthria kai gia to diko sou vraveio!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. bravo ksan8i mou!sigxaritiria!kalimera!:D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. συγχαρητηρια κουκλα μου!!!σε ευχαριστω παααρα πολυ να εισαι καλα παντα με ωραιες αναρτησεις!
    φιλακιααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

thank you for your comment!!!