22 Νοεμβρίου, 2011

Christmas Spirit


Slippers from IKEA
 Red nails, Erre Due Exclusive 

34 days till Christmas!I am in such a xmas feeling more than a month and i have already mademelomakarona(greek traditional candy) and i trimmed my tree last weekend..!

What would you like Santa brings you this Xmas? Here some ideas...

Whatever Santa will bring, it's acceptable and i believe that only the thought that someone will give me a gift, is adorable...Not only material things, but feelings too...

11 σχόλια:

  1. Merry Xmas!!! My gift will soon find your doorstep... <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Τι ωραία που τα Χριστούγεννα πλησιάζουν!! Ωραίες εικόνες μας έβαλες στο κλίμα!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Τι ωραία που πλησιάζουν οι γιορτές!! Πόσο λατρεύω το χριστουγεννιάτικο κλίμα δεν λέγεται!!

    staminasproject.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. your photo are amazing I love this miu miu bag
    nice blog!! I really enjoyed this post!
    New outfit post on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/
    have a wonderful day

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Geia sou!!!!mou aresei polu to blog sou!!8eleis na akolou8hsoume h mia thn allh?an me akolou8hseis enhmerwse me etsi wste na se akolou8hsw kai egw :) filia :)
    http://beautyverse.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. thanks for your sweet comments!
    if you want we can follow!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. πολυ ωραια αναρτηση!! αυτο το τσαντακι κ γω θα το ηθελα χιχι!!
    ετσι να μπαινουμε σιγα σιγα σε γιορτινο κλιμα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Εγώ στόλισα το σπίτι μου μόλις την Παρασκευή...! Τι όμορφα στολίδια!
    Αχ αυτές οι wishlists...Ατελείωτες και σχεδόν ακατόρθωτες! :Ρ

    Kisses from:
    theorangepigbykv.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. @Kate V. ax bravo, eferes grhgora to pneuma ton xmas!!wishlist apagoreymenes!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

thank you for your comment!!!