08 Δεκεμβρίου, 2011

Oriflame Goodies

Two years ago, i've started to buy Oriflame products. My cousin (visit her blog to find amazing hand-made staff) used to buy and then i liked them, and here i am! My recent goodies are a nail polish and a lipstic.
They cost cheaper than the famous brands of cosmetics and they have discounts to many products.

Nail polish 20780 Pearly Beige, 2.75 euros
Lipstic 20205 Bramatic Ruby, 8.90 euros

My next purchase is going to me this fantastic wrap case for my brushes, only 9.50 euros. Isn't a great xmas gift?
Visit the site of the Sweedish company and order your goodies now!!
And don't forget to vote here!!!Column 4!!!

6 σχόλια:

  1. xm den m aresoun kai toso..merika einai wraia alla pali oxi..!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. se sygrish me kapoia alla, onomata den lew, einai ta kalutera..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. ε ναι δεν το συζηταω!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Ανώνυμος9/12/11

    Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and outstanding design and style.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. εχω παρει πολλες φορες ειδικα τα χριστουγεννα γιατι εχει πολυ ωραιες προτασεις!!
    κ η θηκη που διαλεξες ειναι πολυ κομψη θα τη χαρεις!!!
    φιλακιαααα πολλααα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Na sou po tin ali8eia dn ta dokimasa pote! Apo allous exo akousei thetika k apo allous arnitika! Mallon tha prepei na ta dokimaso g na apoktiso gnomi!Filakia!

    Fashionable.gr
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

thank you for your comment!!!