29 Ιουλίου, 2012

Glambition jewels

A girl from Thessaloniki, Eleftheria, decided to launch her first jewelry line, Glambition. I had the chance to "chat" with her.
Newborn Fashionistas: So,Eleftheria tell us about you.
Eleftheria: My name is Eleftheria, i am 24 years old and i recently got my degree in Accountancy. I love fashion very much and i'd like to be in my life in any version.
N.F. : How did you decide to design jewels?
E.: I've always found jewelry design interesting and i wanted my own jewelry line.
N.F: How do you explain the fact that everyone designs jewelry, clothes etc? Are you afraid of competition?
E.:  Yes it is true but if you want to make a difference, you must be inspired, inventive and have imagination.
N.F.: How can we find them?
E.: At my e-mail eleutheriapapadaki@gmail.com and soon at e-shop.
N.F. : Your favorite design?
E.: My first bracelet from metal.
Ν.F.: Plans from the future...Would you like to own your jewelry shop?What to expect from you?
E.: In a month, i will have my own e-shop and a surprise-cooperation!That's for now....
N.F. Thanx girl!!!Wish you the best!!! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

thank you for your comment!!!