01 Μαΐου, 2014

Instagram

because one is not enough!
In a few minutes we will wellcome May and it is time for our monthly instagram post. I can't believe how quickly the time goes by...  I hope the new month will be warm, sunny and especially a spring month because the weather doesn't seem like it!! It was a month full of work with a break for Easter and family moments. I love spending time with friends, drinking coffee, chat and gossip with my girlfriends. My photos are a variety of food, beauty stuff and me!! And don't forget the competition on facebook!!Kisses!!
Happy bday to my little girl!!
Drinking ice tea with my friends
My lovely friend Raven !!
Selfie
Handmade cookies beacause i am the best cook in the world!
Easter at my village
Easter stuff from my sis!!Thanx!!
Home alone with my blanket
The best oil for hair and i found it at last
I can't get enough!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

thank you for your comment!!!