15 Μαΐου, 2014

New heels for my feet

Well, when i first saw them at online shop of Zara, it was love at first sight. I can not understand why because i usually fall in love with bags. For someone who knows me this is an awkward phenomenon, me and shoes. Maybe when you grow up, the standards change.Don't they?
Anyway, these blue heels are my new love in my shoe collection and i am very happy! A perfectly match with jeans, shorts and dress. You can combine them with anything and make two or three different looks. Don't forget to buy clothes or shoes that you can blend with your wardrobe. Kisses!!!


2 σχόλια:

  1. απιστευτο χρωμα αλλα και το σχεδιο!
    μεγια!

    επεστρεψα στο κοσμο του blogging (μετα απο πολυ καιρο)
    σε περιμενω στο blog μου λοιπον!
    να περνας ομορφα!

    φιλιααα

    http://elpichan.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είναι υπέροχα!! Και το χρώμα και το σχέδιο πολύ καλά!
    Προσωπικά για να είμαι ειλικρινής λατρεύω τα ψηλά παπούτσια από το Zara και όσες φορές έχω ψωνίσει από εκεί έχω μείνει πολύ ικανοποιημένη!!
    :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

thank you for your comment!!!